Denma with NAVER WEBTOON, the black horn, which is their feature.
They're commonly have a horn shaped like a goat's horn on the heads. And they've wine hair and yellow eyes. Their skin may be gray, or they may be light tone, similar to humans.
They're dreaded race of precogs who see the future in their dreams. When one of the Devarim prophecies a good thing to someone, it's called the 'Devarim's blessing'.
Devarims are exist on various planets.
"Panta rhei Devarim" is their' way of saying "Goodbye". This greeting is also given to colleagues who are expected to die.
They've inevitably in contact with villains. Jungkyu works at an illegal Underground clinic, and Mirai Datsu later becomes a firearm maker. Chul sells illegal things, and Aaron has a relationship with Hades and Dike. They make big deals of the illegal weapons trade. So it's difficult to find Aaron's apprentices as a personal information address.
The Internal Affairs agents arrive at an illegal Underground clinic which have removed prisoners' tracer. The Director of Internal Affairs orders to read Aaron's memory who's knows where Hades'. An Internal Affairs agent says
If Memory Reading user see inside a Devarim's head all user's brain nerves will be overloaded and burned.
- Aron / Aaron
- Anne (앤, Aen / アン, An / 安妮, 安妮, Ānnī): She first mentioned in Yael Road (1), And she first appeared in (6). She last appeared in (9). She was a counsellor of School of planet Negev. And she tells her vision that through her dreams, she saw Yael being the savior of the Negev and being carved his face onto the highest part of the national memorial and being praised as "Lord Yael". She moved planet Terra where she had a big success in her started an academy.
- Mirai Datsu
- Bloody old witch: She appeared in Sixteen (45). In the past, she was prophesied to Balak that he'll be showering in bloodbaths until his end. Balak thinks he tried so hard to live away from the curse.
- Jungkyu (정규, Jeonggyu / ジョンギュ, Jongyu / 正奎, Zhèngkuí): He first appeared in A Catnap (78). He last appeared in (80). The prisoners including Haaken comes to an illegal underground clinic run by him. The prisoners play the rock-paper-scissors game and the Bomb guy decides to have surgery first. He says he doesn't anesthetize, because he tried it a few times but they never woke up. Blue skin says they should hurry because the signal device will be detected by the Internal Affairs' network so they'll be swarming in soon. Hades asks how do he fight against guys with Accelerating abilities, and Aaron answers his cube got broken so get them some sleeping pills and shoot them bang. At this time, a baby is crying so Aaron says Mirai is up and he says he's in the middle of performing surgery. He finds something in Hades' head and calls to Aaron. Aaron says there're the Roots, a rooted signal device and it's fully grown, and it's all over his brain so he asks when did this get implanted. Hades answers that he doesn't know and he started headache since they escaped. Aaron sees the manufactured serial number and calls to Chul.
- Chul (구봉철, Gu bongcheol / 具峰哲, Jù fēng zhé): He first appeared in A Catnap (80). He last appeared in (104). His nickname is Chul (철, Cheol / 哲, Zhé). Jungkyu finds Roots, a rooted signal device in Hades' head and calls to Aaron. Aaron says it's fully grown, and it's all over Hades' brain so he asks when did this get implanted. Hades answers that he doesn't know and he started headache since they escaped. Aaron sees the manufactured serial number and calls to him and asks who bought him Roots, and he told him not to sell it to everyone. He answers that one of the Holy Madonna's Guardian priests bought the Roots. Hades says that guy who can accelerate. Aaron is weird that if the Guardian priest caught using something like the Roots even the Deva in charge will be penalized, so he wonders why would he do this, and he asks he did recommend this. He answers that the Guardian priest bought a few other illegal things like it. Aaron says he want him to wipe out his place clean and hide somewhere for a while because he need to put out all uncertainties before they make big deals this year, so he report this Roots thing to the Space Patrols so that they can crack down on the illegal weapons trades, and this way they'll be so tired by the end of this year, and should loosen up more by then so the trades will be safer, and they can do this by sacrificing a Guardian priest and a Deva.
- The word Devarim is Hebrew דברים (Devarim) origin. It means "words".
- The word Panta rhei refers to the Greek Πάντα ῥεῖ (panta rhei). It means "everything flows". This is the idea of Heraclitus.
- In South Korea, people who predicted the story of Denma are called Denvarim (덴바림, Denbarim). Denvarim means Denma + Devarim.