He is a supervisor, so he teaches the Quanx deliverers who undergoing 3 month training period.
His specialty is ultimate cuteness. So he manages customer claims.
For Supervisor Edrei is one of the joke episodes.
In Savoy Gaal, Yahwah orders Denma to save Edrei who was abducted by the Savoys. Edel asks Yahwah if Edrei's maximum ability is catching a roach. Yahwah acts like hiding his powers. He rescued by Denma, Edel, and Arcel. He promises he will take care of all their deliveries for the next 5 days. And he leaves Carlburn, but he leaving two of the Reds given by Denma.
Quanx abilities Edit
Appearances in Other Media Edit
In Denma with NAVER WEBTOON, Edrei is playable character.
- (To his Eve) "Don't worry. I'll use my ultimate cuteness to..."
- "Hahaha. I warned you so. It's too late now. Come on! my comrades! Annihilate them!"
- (To Savoys) "Ah, I can kind of sing and dance--"
- "...Chori chori kiya re♬ Dil yeh dil liya re ♪ Jadu se jadu kiya kiya re ♪"
- (To Gaal) "No, please don't! You can't sell my sweet body like that!"
- (To Savoys) "Why? Are you afraid of me?"
- "Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let your down! Never gonna--"
- The name Edrei comes from the biblical place name Edrei. And The word Edrei is Hebrew אֶדְרֶ֫עִי origin. It means 'very great mass', 'cloud', 'mighty; strength'.
- The song Edrei sang in Savoy Gaal (2) is Crazy Kiya Re of Dhoom 2's OST.
- The songs on Savoy Gaal (12), Rick Astley's song Never Gonna Give You Up, released in 1987.
- In Volume 2, he is comes out.