Royal is old English version's name.
Nobility (귀족, Gwijok) is first mentioned in the Rami Record (3) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1)). And in original Denma, it's first mentioned in the Sixteen (22) (Korean). In new English version, 14. A.E. (4) and God's Lover (38), it's mentiond ruling class or noble.
The Patron is a nobleman who makes a huge donation to the Church of Madonna and private worshiped by Deva as a reward for it. Patrons may use Deva for personal enjoyment, and Devas may be used by several people for business with nobles. One example is Baron Hussadin.
It's similar to a businessman when they operates company. These are similar to chaebols.
The rank is duke (공작, Gongjak), count or earl (백작, Baekjak), baron (남작, Namjak) are exists. It isn't know if there're marquis (후작, Hujak), or viscount (자작, Jajak). In the Korean version, there're marquis (Kwan's Refrigerator (147)(Korean)), and viscount (Dike (18)(Korean)) are exists. It isn't know who's giving a title.
The baron can even call in an army if they ask the counts.
The servants let the female Pigear loose in the forest behind nobles back. The servants set nobles up with the staff of The Animal Protection Lab who helped nobles to adopts them in the first place. The female Pigear are very sought after as pets from the these of Mu's planet. The owner's clubs are very active as well.
The United Universe Keeper Army is heaven, so the kids from the upper class all volunteer to be here, because the duty is easy and safe, and they can get paid a whole lot more, and they can get to play around with young and beautiful noble ladies.
The marriage is a huge business for them so some people thinks they can't have the blood of the lowest class from another planet mixed with their blood.
Those who possess more than the size of their heart see people as things. The only time that their view changes is when they see people who possess more than them. Their life wasn't about making relationships. It was more of ranking themselves. They expected them to do more for the lower class than they do for the superior class that they faced. 'The reason that I don't possess more is all because of you.' That's the way they saw them. It's humiliate. A couple minute talk with them will tire the lower class out. Of course, there're exception.
Write the unknown peerage people here.
- Representatives of Sidgear / Reps of Zedekiah brigade (시드기야 여단 대표들, Sideugiya yeodan daepyodeul): They first mentioned in the Sixteen (14). And they first appeared in the (16). They last appeared in the (17). They're baron Hussadin's one of business partners. The name Zedekiah comes from the biblical character Zedekiah. And the word Zedekiah is Hebrew צִדְקִיָּהוּ origin. It means "Yahweh is my righteousness".
- Galrep Brothers / Caleb Brothers (갈렙 형제들, Gallem hyeongjedeul): They first mentioned in the Sixteen (14). And they first appeared in the (16). They last appeared in the (17). They're baron Hussadin's one of business partners. The name Caleb comes from the biblical character Caleb. And the word Caleb is Hebrew כָּלֵב origin. It means ""raging with canine madness".
- Horma / Hormah
- One noble: He appeared in the 14. A.E. (4). Mu sells a female Pigear to him who has just moved to her planet. He says "God created the universe just to show her off."
- Owner of planet Bella
- Hyponne family: The noble of planet Terra.
Count or Earl Edit
- Count or Earl El
- Earl Limbour (랭부르 백작, Raengbureu baekjak): He appeared in the God's Lover (40). He's the Earl of Limbour, of planet Thesis. He says Jewoo and his comrade had coveted his wives. And Earl's bombing space ship murders them.