It's always expressionless. It have mouth, but it's no description of speaking or sounding, and all emotions and conversation themselves by placing a Chinese characters or punctuation marks on its forehead. When it isn't interested, its forehead is empty.
It can float in the air.
- The name Quai refer to 快 [kuài] in Chinese. It means "fast" or "happy".
List of Chinese characters Edit
- (1) - #5
- 味 : Taste. It's eating.
- 捕 : Catch. It catches the food that Denma spilled.
- 有 : Exist. The clauses exist that the assist-bots can be disposed of only at deliverers discretion.
- (3) - #7
- link - #12
- 快 : Fast or Happy. It's a name.
- 喜 : Joy
- 怒 : Anger
- 哀 : Sorrow
- 樂 : Pleasure
- (1) - #25
- 7. A.E. (2) - #35
- (10) - #58
- (12) - #60
- 好 : Good. It eats a lot of food so good.
- (17) - #65
- 五 : 5. It means 5 days.
- (26) - #74
- 味 : Taste. Chicken cream pasta smells delicious.
- (28) - #76
- 多 : Many. There are many amounts of tofu and kimchi.
- (38) - #86