It was unfortunately ended. It was serialized August 8 ~ October 14, 2008 in the 'Yahoo! Cartoonworld' which is Yahoo! Korea's webtoon service. But When Yahoo! Korea ended on December 31, 2012, the author re-serialized this in Denma after the end of A Catnap A.E.
It has been translated into Japanese. Japanese version (Ip bypass required) Japanese version ((S.E.) ラミレコード, Ramirekōdo) is the version of Rami Record that translated in Japan. It's serialized by Line Webtoon. It's started on June 8, and it's closed on 29, 2015.
Joshua's soul, who was murdered by cognation and scattered in the Intersecting Space of parallel universes... Starting from here, the religion of love and retribution 'Church of Madonna' ...You have waited a long time. 'Huh~!' Shall we start now?
Madonna worked as a butcher in the imperial kitchen. The new husband John, whom Madonna met there, became a wonderful father to her son, Joshua. Joshua, a saint who conveyed the message of faith, hope, and love. As the people who have been saved from the suffering of life through Joshua's sermon have increased, he's eventually sentenced to crucifixion by scribes of cognation who're threatened by his presence. And on the day of execution, saint Joshua in front of God experience the absolute solitude of the universe... Frustrated by Joshua's execution news, Madonna and her husband and the Joshua's 12 apostles jump into the deadly perils to save their son. Madonna's choice to save a dying son after her husband's death was "Virgo Intactium", an imperial super-secret space called the realm of God. With the collapse of the singularity that was the intersection of parallel universes, the Joshua's soul is scattered in each parallel universe. Madonna says that the soul of God, Joshua is survived, and that when he comes back here again, those who killed him will be dead. After a miraculous escape with his 12 apostles, people began to flock to Madonna. And a new sermon is passed on to the suffering people... This is the origin of the religion of love and retribution, Church of Madonna.
(1), (2), it updated June 4, 5, 2008.
Rami's prototype and skeleton.
(2), it updated June 5.
(4), it updated June 10.
(11), it updated June 26.
(18), it updated July 12.
- Mother Madonna
- John (존, Jon / ジョン, Jon): He appeared in the (1) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1) too). He looked like Gautama Buddha. He's refers to the Joseph. The name John comes from the John. And the word John is Hebrew יוֹחָנָן origin. It means "graced by Yah".
- Law scholars of the cognation: They appeared in the (1) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1) too).
- Joshua's 12 apostle: They appeared in the (1) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1) too). They're comes from the apostles.
- Rami's friend: She first appeared in the (1) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). She last appeared in the (19) (Korean, In Denma, it's (4)).
- Red long hair
- White hair
- Scar face
- Orange hair
- Monk Franco
- Denjo (덴조, Denjo / デンジョ, Denjo): He first mensioned in the (4) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1)). And he first appeared in the (5) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1)). He last appeared in the (19) (Korean, In Denma, it's (4)).
- Thomas (토마스, Tomaseu / トーマス, Tōmasu): He first appeared in the (4) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1)). He last appeared in the (19) (Korean, In Denma, it's (4)). The name Thomas comes from the Thomas. And the word Thomas is Biblical Greek Θωμᾶς origin. It means "twin".
- Winnie (위니, Wini / ウィニ, U~ini): She first appeared in the (5) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1)). She last appeared in the (17) (Korean, In Denma, it's (4)).
- Flower (Zea) (꽃지/제아, Kkotji/Jea / フラワー/ゼア, Furawā/ Zea): She first appeared in the (5) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1)). She last appeared in the (19) (Korean, In Denma, it's (4)).
- Teu (테우, Teu / テウ, Teu): He first appeared in the (6) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). He last appeared in the (12) (Korean, In Denma, it's (3)).
- Jeu (제우, Jeu / ゼウ, Zeu): He first appeared in the (6) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). He last appeared in the (15) (Korean, In Denma, it's (3)).
- Flower (Zea)'s mother-in-law: She first appeared in the (6) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). She last appeared in the (15) (Korean, In Denma, it's (3)).
- Lenders: They first appeared in the (6) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). They last appeared in the (14) (Korean, In Denma, it's (3)).
- A monk in charge of Flower (Zea)
- Angels: They appeared in the (7) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)).
- Flower (Zea)'s mother: She first appeared in the (9) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). She last appeared in the (18) (Korean, In Denma, it's (4)).
- Yein (예인, Yein / エイン, Ein): She mentioned in the (11) (Korean, In Denma, it's (3)).
- Degon (데곤, Degon / デゴン, Degon): He appeared in the (14) (Korean, In Denma, it's (3)). He has an unknown ability.
1-307A District 3-48 Edit
This is comes from the Korean peninsula. It has been divided into Communist camps and Free camps for the past 40 years, and the people escaping from the north are called defectors in the south. Embalming processing on the dead body is illegal, and violation will result in the capital punishment.
In fact, the name 'angel' doesn't come out. In the Sambanyijo, a similar existence appears.
In the setting of this work, it's revealed that this is a business trip to parallel universes according to the instructions of church body to find the Saint Joshua's body. The priestesses are given a role to look for the body of Saint Joshua along with the Guardian priests. It's a duty that must be accomplished if Deva, the top priestess of the church body, is her future hope. They must fill the blood ampoule's quota. Since the opening of the House of Dancing Flowers at this point, only two people have found Joshua's reincarnated body and become Deva. But nowadays they find Joshua's reincarnated body and don't become a Deva. 99% will become Deva according to their grades. When the priestesses go out to this and die unexpectedly, they're end with prayer once. Because of these points, preliminary nobles don't like to do this. Like Rami, pre-priestesses who have no money and no background can go for this instead of others.
One of the Intersecting Spaces of the parallel universe, 3rd Great Delphys is a dedicated space for the pre-priestesses who begin this. Although the agency of this is basically forbidden in House of Dancing Flowers, Rami has mutual trust that goes beyond those principles. This is a bribe. Once the priestesses have confirmed their identity, they'll be receive preparation materials for this. Once they have identified the places and objects that the church body has set, they enter into open Intersecting Space. As they move from Intersecting Space to parallel universe, they feel like the body and mind are spreading all over the place. Usually in this case, a tearful phenomenon occurs. This is subtly addictive. In the parish of the Church of Madonna in Parallel universe, the Guardian priest is waiting. In exchange for the client's blood sample, the priestess gives the client the help requested.
It's the principle to record all interviews and client's requests. The church body is entirely responsible for any personal disadvantage resulting from record leak. The request is usually trouble consultation, room cleaning, laundry.
When the day ends, the priestess and Guardian priest return to the parish. The priestess send the blood sample to 3rd Great Delphys first according to the procedure.
Holy visits syndrome Edit
After the priestesses went to the Holy visits, they've slept enough, but they're still blanked and a little clumsy as if they're still lacking sleep.
Lou's teeth Edit
The virus caused a catastrophe that crossed through the Great Delphys and made one of the parallel universes completely a planet of death.
Maoji Coal Mine Edit
100% mortal sickness called zombie disease. After the onset, people is rapidly transforms into zombie form, and most of the time it will die within a month. It develops as a side effect of forbidden drugs used for treatment. A handful of hair falls into combing, and nails fall off.
Sunlight Policy Edit
Virgo Intactium Edit
It's a ultra-secret space of the Imperial Household.
There was a Intersecting Space here.
Ability used Edit
- Degon: Teleportation?