It's Quanx's interactant.
This is ivory or white. It looks white with the Georg filter. It's also less physical attacks worked. The Savoys mistakenly see no physical attacks worked on Adams, because they saw bullets don't worked on them. But Gaal defeats Adams with the booster gun that Mirai gave him. Edel pulls out the caught Gaal by mistake and takes it off to the side. Adam who's playing together touched it and then it's hit by the booster gun that Gaal shot. Denma sees this and thinks he can escape from Silverquick because he can fight Adams with a booster gun.
They've ego. They can eat food, drink alcohol, and dance.
The control Transcriptomes user can use this in avatar format.
Usually Quanx is born naturally. But if the people do Mating experiment, Quanx and the corresponding transcription of Quanx, in other words, the Transcriptome is made. It isn't naturally born, and it's artificially created through Mating.
No one on planet Bella can explain the how can Mating create them. The researchers are only assuming that it's the survival instinct of the 2 consciousnesses. As the 2 different consciousnesses are forced to combine with each other. Each comes up with a way to protect itself. Here's a example. It's creates artificial Quanx, denial. So like it says, it's about a consciousness denying the existence of the other, which separates the 2 into 2 dimensions. Therefore, although they're in the same place and location they're existing in 2 different dimensions so that they can't influence each other. And it's due to the multi-dimensional property of consciousness. They're together. but they're not. In other to survive, they create an obvious physical error intentionally. So the error results in a physical error of the body, somehow leads to an indescribable phenomenon that's outside of the law of physics. And with the natural reaction to recover the physical error a transcription of Quanx is thus created. This is how people explain the results of Mating.
In A Catnap (6), Ran says the disturbance would be solve the how they control Quanxs. Then Ran says he went through numerous accidents since he started using the Intersecting Space and he noticed some interesting results from them, and he thought that he was a very special being. When the people open and close the Intersecting Space while having their vision blurry they get the ability to control this alongside an impressive Mating result, just like Ran.
Transcriptome controller Edit
In A Catnap (17), the main body that controls Transcriptomes is appears. This is the form in which the baby in the fish tank where the fish swim is covered with half of the face including the eyes and the private part.
- Transcriptome of Church of Madonna
- Baby angel Transcriptome: He first appeared in the A Catnap (16). He last appeared in the (17). He's in the form of a white baby boy angel. His teeth look like shark's teeth. The heart of the Palace senses Hades, the Quanx and sends out him through a picture of the building. Hades says it's too much for a Quanx to face this and yet he's not pressured at all and he explains why. Hades says if the coordinates are incorrect or overlapping with another space a part of enemy's body will be blended into something else, so the teleporting Quanx can utilize to get rid of them. Hades says in prison, he remembered the internal structure of the Palace which he obtained through a secret channel and there he found out the location of the main body that controls this. Hades is teleporting with cube that he's stepping on, and he kills the main body that controls this. The Palace is now temporarily defenseless.
- Command Center's Transcriptome: They first appeared in the A Catnap (33). They last appeared in the (127).
- Internal Affairs' Transcriptome: They first appeared in the Sixteen (23). They last appeared in the 12. A.E. (2).
- Prison Abronah's Transcriptome: They first appeared in the Sixteen (36). They last appeared in the (54).
- Penetration: Eve Rachel (1), A Catnap (16) - Ch.338
- Cutting: Blackout (5) (Pigear (28)), A Catnap (96) - Ch.418
- Command Inducement: Eve Rachel (1), revealed in Pigear (29)
- Mind Control: Eve Rachel (1), revealed in Pigear (29)
- Motor-Skill Manipulation: Eve Rachel (1), revealed in Pigear (29)